Request a Consultation Today.


contact us


Grant Writing Fees

The Fee charged for writing a Grant equals 4.0% of the Grant funds received. The minimum Fee for writing a Grant is $2,500.00. After the scope of the project has been agreed upon by both the entity, who desires the Grant, and CBD, we determine the Fee commitment. CBD requires 20.0% of said Fee at the start of the process, and the remaining 80.0% when the Grant has been funded.


Grant Writing Minimum Fee

  • Minimum Fee for writing Grant.

Grant Writing Percentage  Fee


4.0% Fee is based upon the total amount of Grant Received


Commonwealth Business Development, LLC.

1635 Tyler Parkway

Louisville, Ky, 40204


Need additional assistance? Please contact us:



We are open Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.